3.05.2009

Peoplebux - Big scam

Site status: site is still open DO NOT JOIN. it is a big scam site. show record that sent payment to me but that money never transfered into my account and Admin never replied my contact. Forums has put it on suspect scam site. its forum with many posts "Scam" and forum is full of spamed posts by its member

Terms
: PAYMENT
- No TOS found or provided. only adversting script on the first page "requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay and PayPal. The minimum payout is $ 4.99".

about the site
:
It has been since 2006. Paid to click ad for standard per click $0.008/referal click $0.004 for permium click $0.011/referal click $ 0.008. payout $4.99 . Total user 10,510 - so far the site claimed total paid $4,519.72

Suggestion: If already clicked there and about to cash out. Do not cashout - convert to ads 100ads-$2.5 (quite expensive comparing to the same scam site which still open, but won't pay and indirectly froce member to covert to ads and it is normally 100ads-$1.99), 500ads-$12.5, 1000ads-$25, 2000ads-$50, 3000ads-$75, 5000ads-$125. Otherwise, you will feel like when I saw my history screenshot.

Payment request.


After request - Here is my history data (showing a sign of big scam)


I thought it is instant so went to check in Alertpay account, but no cash transfer. I wrote request via contact form asking to reset my balance and I will convert to ads instead.


My history has recorded that already Paid
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The FACT is Peoplebux's never transfered my earing to my AP account --Such a big Lier, I sent 3contacts to Admin. So far no response. The site may be closed soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP